Autofilters.gr respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data and using it responsibly, where needed.
2) for additional personal information that you provide to buyers, sellers, partners or other users on your own initiative and consent.
What information do we collect?
As you interact with the website (subscribe to the newsletter) or as you communicate with us by phone, site or social media we may collect the following information from you:
1. Information you provide to us, which includes:
- Forms that you fill in the website autofilters.gr
- Communication content, when you contact us by phone, email or otherwise.
- Discussions on the site or the official social media related to it
- Troubleshooting or requesting help with site operation
- This information may include:
- your full name,
- your email address,
- a telephone number (landline or mobile).
2. Information that we collect automatically with each visit to your site such as:
- Technical information such as IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full URL of the clickstream flow to, through and through our website (including date and time).
- Pages you visited or searched for before and after site visit, page response times, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling and clicking), and methods used to go outside website.
How do we use this information?
- We may, as appropriate, use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To answer your questions more targeted.
- To provide you - or to allow third parties to provide you - with information about other products / services we offer that are similar to what you are already looking for or that we think may be of interest to you.
- To make suggestions to you and other users of our site, about products / services that may interest you or them.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we offer to you and others
- To monitor the progress and number of participations in promotions.
- To be able to interact with the site by posting comments for example or sharing information on other social networking platforms.
- To fulfill our obligations arising from any contracts concluded between you and us and to provide you with the information and products / services you request.
- To effectively manage your access to our services or to notify you of any changes to the services.
- To comply with legal requirements.
- For better site management and internal functions, including troubleshooting, data analysis, technical testing and statistical surveys.
- To improve the website, ensuring that the content is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer.
- As part of our efforts to keep the site safe.
How and when is this information communicated?
- We may share your personal data with selected third parties such as:
- Business partners, suppliers and partners to provide information on promotions and offers.
- Advertisers, ad networks, and social networks that require data to select and display relevant ads to you and other users.
- We can also use aggregated information to help advertisers reach the type of audience they are targeting.
- Providers of search engines and "Analytics" services that help the Company in optimizing the website.
- Other third parties when you wish such sharing and after you have already given your consent.
We may share your personal data with other third parties such as:
- In the event of a sale or purchase of a business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer.
- If the Company that controls this site is acquired by a third party, the personal data it holds about customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- In any third party he legally seeks it.
We require all third parties, with whom we share your personal data, for the reasons mentioned above, to respect their security, to maintain confidentiality, not to send your data to others without the permission of the Company, to receive and receive it themselves appropriate security measures and to comply with the applicable legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation 979/2016 / EU.
How long do we keep your data?
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, as mentioned above and for as long as you keep your account open on our website
At the end of this period, this data is either completely deleted from our system, or is kept anonymous, so that it can be used, in an unrecognizable way, in statistical analyzes and for business planning purposes.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This allows you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check how we process it legally.
- Ask for the correction of the personal data we hold about you, if it is incomplete or inaccurate, although we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data before making any changes.
- Ask for the deletion of your personal data when there is no longer any reason to continue processing it. You can also exercise this right when you have successfully exercised your right to object to the processing (see below) if we have processed them illegally or are required by law to delete them for other reasons.
* Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request for deletion, for specific legal reasons that will be communicated to you, as appropriate, upon submission of your application.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data - unless there is a legitimate reason to do so - as long as there is something you feel is violating your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Ask for the restriction of the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to determine the accuracy of the data, (b) where the use of the data is illegal but you do not want us to delete it completely, (c) when you need to keep the data, even if we no longer require it, as you need it, to pursue or defend legal claims, or (d) you have challenged the use of your data, but we must verify if we have legitimate reasons to allow it. use.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to third parties. We will provide you or a third party service that has selected your personal data in a widely used, readable, electronic format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that you have originally given your consent to use or to information that we have used to execute a contract between you and you.
- Withdraw your consent, at any time, for future processing of your personal data, in cases where it is deemed necessary by us. If you withdraw your consent, however, we may not be able to offer certain products / services or services.
The applicable Law, in relation to the above, is the Greek Law, as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, and the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data. .
The competent courts for any emerging disputes related to your Data are the Courts of Athens.
You can file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework / law for the protection of personal data.
We encourage you to read this Policy from time to time to know how your Data is protected.
"Cookies" are small files with information that the web server stores on a user's computer, so that every time the user logs on to the website, the latter retrieves that information and offers the user related services.
The cookies of our website are divided into the following categories:
1. Necessary cookies - functionality cookies: They are necessary for the operation of the website and the improvement of its usability.
2. Statistical cookies: They help us understand how visitors interact with the pages, collecting anonymous information. For example, it lets us know which pages users visit most often and if they receive error messages.
3. Promotion Cookies - Marketing Cookies: They facilitate the display of ads that are more interesting and attractive to any user.
Based on the current legislation, the following possibilities / functions have been defined for the users:
1. Appearance of a pop-up box for the selection of the desired cookies.
2. Clear categorization and reporting of the categories of cookies used by the website
3. Ability of the user / visitor -with a button- to read about cookies (what they are, what they do, where they are used) before giving their consent.
4. Consent is given with clear, positive energy by the user / visitor, who is asked to make his choice and confirm it.
5. In the event that the user / visitor for any reason and in any way, continues his navigation without having made any choice, it is automatically considered that he has accepted only the necessary cookies for the operation of the site.
6. In the option to reject all, it goes without saying that the necessary cookies, in a manner lawful with the applicable provisions, remain and the user is not excluded from browsing or any vital function of the Site.
Below is a table with the important features of the Cookies-Registration Mechanisms used by the website.
|Necessary cookies||It is necessary for the proper operation of the website, the establishment of a connection and the creation of a user account. For this reason they are always activated.||Cookie consent
A special system cookie for the purpose of proper operation, navigation of the user on the website and completion of orders.
|As long as you have the browser open|
For the function of displaying maps through the Google Maps service.
|Statistics Cookies||They relate to the collection of information that allows us to understand how our site is used by visitors, and help to improve its functionality, structure and content. Data such as IP address, various demographic information, etc. are collected.||Google Analytics
We collect site performance and usage results from our visitors, in order to improve content and loading speed.
|Skroutz Analytics Gather
information for exporting useful online store sales and performance statistics.
|Marketing Cookies||They concern the customization of advertising content (advertising targeting cookies), so that it reflects your interests. They also help us evaluate how effective our advertising campaigns are.||Google Ads
Collects ad statistics to improve targeting by providing relevant advertising messages.
Traffic statistics and visitor demographics are collected to optimize the display of targeted advertising content.
Special cookie required for any printing / uploading / sharing of the content of any page of the website.
Collects information that is used to promote advertising content as well as the display of messages related to the use of inside and outside the platform.
Special cookie for the application of visitor interaction functions with Facebook.
|As long as you have the browser open|
Disable / Delete Cookies
Cookies do not pose a risk to your computer system or your files. You can of course disable cookies using the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of certain cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to disable all cookies (including basic cookies) you may not be able to access all parts of our site or any other sites you may visit.
Disabling a cookie or cookie category does not delete the cookie from your browser. You will need to do this separately in your browser.
Έχετε τη δυνατότητα ανάκλησης της συγκατάθεσής σας, ή την εκ νέου επιλογή των κατηγοριών cookies που αποδέχεστε κάνοντας "κλικ" εδώ . Αφού το κάνετε, ανανεώστε τη σελίδα σας και το αναδυόμενο παράθυρο θα εμφανιστεί για να επιλέξετε από την αρχή τις κατηγορίες των Cookies που αποδέχεστε.